2013 Collaboration Confabulation

This year’s Fort Collins collaboration brew took on a new shape entirely! Instead of one brewery making the beer we created 9 teams of 3 so that everyone got to have some creative input. 90% of each beer we made used the same ingredients leaving each team with 10% of play room. Teaming with New Belgium and Coopersmith’s we created a super hoppy and dry American IPA. To branch out we carmelized some belgian endive and added it to our boil! This gives our beer a distinct lingering bitterness in the finish.. Cheers to Fort Collins!

ABV: [grid_meta key=”eg-alc”] | IBU: [grid_meta key=”eg-ibu”] | Release Date: [grid_meta key=”eg-date”]
[grid_meta key=”eg-special”]